Hell City Hell City

Not bad!

I like the premise. The graphics could stand to be tightened up a bit, but creative story lines and an otherwise pleasing setting can make up for graphical quality. Keep up the good work, I hope you make something of this.

AzumangaFlashed AzumangaFlashed

Tracing at its worst.

Althought it is said that you can't give 'something' for 'nothing' I may have to disagree in this scenario. Clearly you've imported a video clip of the Azumanga Daioh opening animation into flash, then traced over virtually the entire thing. I can't really give you any points for creativity here, but I've got to give you something for effort; that must have been a huge hassle.

I look forward to seeing your entire episode, so long as it isn't just a traced over version of an existing Azumanga episode :P

SpongeBob SquarePants SEX SpongeBob SquarePants SEX

HI -ERR0R!!

How's it going mang?

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

Delightful!

Quite smashing indeed!

Halloween Ghost DX Halloween Ghost DX

Nice one, pure gold. By the way, is the StarSyndicate ever coming back, or have they dispanded?

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

They are on hiatus until december, I beleive.

Blackbetty Blackbetty

I like it

I like it alot.

SherClockHolmes responds:

Gug.

gost008 gost008

I seem to remember some of these movies, either way, 5.
gug

Flummel Wutch Flummel Wutch

I don't know why

But for some reason, I love this.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Worst one yet

All the SF cartoons are great, but this one seems to be missing something, its not quite up to par.

The Mighty Ketchup Man 2 The Mighty Ketchup Man 2

Great.

Nice cartoon, I'd love to know what program that is doing the voice synthasizing, but I think this guy is from JK cinema, and if thats the case, he will never ever tell us.

JackNicholson responds:

Since a lot of people have been asking, its AT&T natural voices.. its still under construction tho